Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scottish Beer: Free Tasting

• 21-04-2009 1:19pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Deveney's in Dundrum is moving its monthly beer tasting to Thursdays (6.30pm to 8pm) and the next one is this Thursday, 23rd April.

The topic is Scottish beer.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Are they the one's in current circulation or some like Traquair House?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Current circulation, I'd imagine. Some Broughtons, some Cairngorm, some Harvestioun, judging from the picture here. But you never know. There are frequent surprises at these things.

I had the wild cat the other night an I like it. Cant say I really noticed the presences of oats in the Broughtons Oatmeal Stout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

anyone go? i didn't, had to meet a mate then was going to head out from town around 720 realised i'd have 5 minutes tasting then have to possibly wait a half hour for a 75 to get home in the lashing rain so gave it a miss. was really looking forward to it too, ah well next time.

ICB had a meeting in the bull and castle last night so I do not think any members where at it

• Advertisement
Advertisement