Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Coolermaster Cosmos S

Options
  • 21-04-2009 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

Hey i'm looking to buy a Coolermaster RC-1100 Cosmos S from somewhere that will deliver to ireland, All in i'd like to keep the price under €200 including delivery. I usually buy from ocuk but they want €220.
    Should I just buy it from them or shop around?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

PC World have them for around the 200 euro mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Sweet thats the last place I would of thought of to be honest and there is one only five min's from my door.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭somakasvh

around €185 delivered on ebuyer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Bought one in PCWorld Galway at Xmas and it was €199, mad price but a savage case :D

Komplett sold theirs off on special recently & I think they let them go for around the 150 mark (but I can't remember for sure if that was the price)

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

I called in to them and had a look but they had none so I asked if they could get one for me and was told the only casess they have are the one's on display
    somakasvh wrote: »
    around €185 delivered on ebuyer
    The only one I can find on ebuyer is the regular cosmos not the cosmos s, Do they send stuff to Ireland?

• Advertisement

Yes they do, I've bought plenty from them without issue.

Make sure you use Google Checkout to pay them.

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Well I ended up ordering it from ocuk in the end, Looking forward to getting it.

Enjoy, it's a sweet case.

-

Advertisement