Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morrissey condemns meat eaters at Coachella Festival

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Ah. The smell would do my head in too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

He bans meat from his own concerts doesn't he?

He views killing animals as wrong, would you say somebody was over the top if they did this and if their audience was eating people? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Rayan

Fair play to him I say.

There's too many vegetarians afraid to say or do anything out of the ordinary, for fear of being ridiculed.

He's standing up for something he knows is correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Good on old Mozza - I dont like the smell of burning flesh either its so off putting.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Yeah I agree. Some people didn't like it so much though. Have a look at this muppet's article. Someone made the point that Paul McCartney didn't complain about the smell when he was on, maybe he's lost his sense of smell!

• Advertisement
Advertisement