Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick's Lions

Options
  • 21-04-2009 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

POC. Jerry, Wally and Earls :D Not bad for a "****hole with nothing going for it" :) I am really chuffed for Earls!!! A boy Paulie!!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It's going to be an interesting tour to watch, that's for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

.............................................Home of Rugby FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Liam79 wrote: »
    Not bad for a "****hole with nothing going for it" :)

I'll choose to assume that's sarcasm relating to other people's opinions of Limerick, although given some of your previous posts I'm not so sure.....

Re the Lions panel - well deserved and not before time, and top marks to O'Connell...... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Liam Byrne wrote: »

Re the Lions panel - well deserved and not before time, and top marks to O'Connell...... :)

I think its now time for O'Connel to trade up from Frank Hogan to Des Cullen.

http://www.descullencars.ie/

Big Job = Big Car

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

The Incredible Paulk!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

I hear the game reserves in South Africa have built giant fences to keep out Paul O' Connell and protect the elephants in case he gets a fit of the munchies in the middle of the night.

The idiots...wait til they find him with Dumbo on a BBQ at 3 in the morning. That'll learn them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Delighted for all concerned, congrats to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Berty wrote: »
    I think its now time for O'Connel to trade up from Frank Hogan to Des Cullen.

http://www.descullencars.ie/

Big Job = Big Car

Chronic site! 100% Flash :eek: ! No wonder people have to post links to it!!

As for Paul having to support a Dub dealer......Paul, if you read this, support your own!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Cue the people coming on here and saying, why do people keep going on about the rugby in our city?

Well done Paul, Fla, Wally and Earls

Advertisement