Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish language primer

Options
  • 21-04-2009 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Thought this might be handy for anyone wishing to get stated with Polish. It's the condensed content of the beginners & intermediate course in Polish at the Cork College of Commerce. I've the polish phrase, english phonetic, and english translation.

It's not 100% perfect, but it's a good springboard into a very difficult language.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 PFiddy

Thank you very much, my gf is Polish and I'm trying to learn the language. This is a good start!

Dziekuje! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭emka1984

PFiddy wrote: »
    Thank you very much, my gf is Polish and I'm trying to learn the language. This is a good start!

Dziekuje! :D

A Polish gf, good for you! ;) I am a Polish gf of an Irish guy myself! ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Zapraszamy do naszej małej grupy, Pani Emko.

(Przepraszam bardzo for what are probably many errors in that).

spurious wrote: »
    Zapraszamy do naszej małej grupy, Pani Emko.

(Przepraszam bardzo for what are probably many errors in that).

What group?

And no, no errors or mistakes :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

emka1984 wrote: »
    What group?
    This Polski(Polish) section of 'Languages' on boards.ie.
    emka1984 wrote: »
    And no, no errors or mistakes :)

Niemożliwe! I'm surprised.:)
    Usually when I think I have it all worked out and decide if an ending is -y, -a, -ym or -ego, it ends up being -u.:D

• Advertisement

spurious wrote: »
    This Polski(Polish) section of 'Languages' on boards.ie.

Niemożliwe! I'm surprised.:)
    Usually when I think I have it all worked out and decide if an ending is -y, -a, -ym or -ego, it ends up being -u.:D

BRILLIANT! I really envy those who can speak my language correctly!

Dziekuje za piekne powitanie, btw :)

Advertisement