Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego Rock Band

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    In fairness, you couldn't expect Harmonix to pull a RB1 again, who knows how much money they've lost on that!

I know :D

Still at least you don't have to hold on to the disc after you export from lego.

Just to clarify for anyone getting a 800700e8 error when doing the export.

1. Go to www.rockband.com/lego-export and enter the code from manual insert.

2. note the new code from web site and go to system / acount management / redeem code on xbox and enter it.

3. In lego rockband go to music store and select export and buy the download. (1.28gb) If you get the error 800700e8 go back to the dash and and find the lego license in the rock band folder on the hdd. Delete it and download it again. Then try the export again it should work. Took me half an hour to get this from google :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Anyway around the language filter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Anyway around the language filter?

None, which kind of sucks if it's the only rb game you have as the DLC is VERY limited, i played / finished / exported and got rid of mine. Even though there are some good songs I still felt like i was being robbed slightly when paying to export.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I was surprised there was no option to turn that off, maybe linking it to the parental controls on the console. Turned me right off getting it.

Advertisement