Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Night Hypnosis

Options
  • 21-04-2009 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Basically, on a Friday night a group of people hit the streets and clubs for a drink and 'bosh' people while they're out there. I think credit for the idea is Amit Beldani's in the UK. Anyone can come if they want a laugh and what not. Ask Mike (Zuroph) for a second opinion on how much of a laugh it is for a crowd of you to hit a place.

Any takers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭gamgsam

Id give it a go yeah!
    Are ye in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

Yep. You can email me through my website: www.harrythemagician.ie if you want. You have much experience?

I have a reasonable amount, by that I mean I don't go out specifically to practice yet.
    I'd like to though!
    Where do ye go? Do ye stay away from people who are drinking?

Dunno. This will be the first one! I have a gig in the Purty Kitchen next Saturday and you can tag along to that if you want. It's a thing for college so I'm not being paid but I'm hoping to get some future work out of it. Interested?

Oh and drunk people are fine, if they can pay attention. But most are fine.

Thanks for the invite, I don't know yet if I'll be in Dublin, but ill let you know before saturday... sounds like fun! What time are you starting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Is the Purty Kitchen open to anyone? I might be interested in this, observe at first and might give it a go.

Yes it is. The event is a fundraiser/afterparty for a college play. They have the top floor. It will be 4 quid in to up there or something but anyone would be allowed, they just won't know many people!!!

The play is called HypnoGroove so it's a 60's night with a hypnotist. I'll be doing hypnot on anything or anyone that lets me and drinking loads with my mates! I am more than happy for anyone to tag along as long as they realise that!!! What'll probably happen is I'll do a solid hour from 10 or so and then relax a bit more, I plan on telling the manager that I'm performing and hint that I'd be interested in doing it regularly!!!:D

Advertisement