Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great lunch venues in Cork?

• 21-04-2009 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi, does anybody know somewhere really nice to eat in Cork city for lunch only? I've done some fabulous restaurants for late dinner down there but lunchtime always escapes me...does anybody have any ideas where to get a non expensive but good lunch for around €15 each...?

Cheers!!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,054 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Hi, does anybody know somewhere really nice to eat in Cork city for lunch only? I've done some fabulous restaurants for late dinner down there but lunchtime always escapes me...does anybody have any ideas where to get a non expensive but good lunch for around €15 each...?

Cheers!!!:)

Star Anise on Bridge St. does a very good lunch but only on Thursday and Friday these days.
    They've also extended their early bird menu to all evening on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (up to 7 on other days). Great value to be had in these tough times!

Advertisement