Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fallout 4: Las Vegas

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

crap, i've a year to wean myself off 3!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

Didnt they say at the announcement that is wasn't a direct sequel to Fallout 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

ciano1 wrote: »

Yeah it was something along those lines, that it's not a sequel, but just another story arc. And I think it's called Fallout: New Vegas from what I read somewhere. Any new Fallout stuff is fine with me :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I know its a big game but im hoping they have different textures for every building.. Seeing the same textures in 3 got a bit old for me..

Also I wonder if its modern day in it or futuristic again?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

dazftw wrote: »

Also I wonder if its modern day in it or futuristic again?

What do you mean by futuristic? It is Fallout for God sake, how it could not be futuristic?

• Advertisement

ciano1 wrote: »

its like 3 wasnt a sequel to 2, just took place in the same universe, decades after...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I recently got into playing Fallout 3 and my god it is some game. It's definetly one of the best games on the xbox at the moment. I haven't really stopped playing it over teh last month or so. I hope fallout 4 will be just as good, I haven't played any of the previous games.

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    If you think Falllout 3 is a good game you should play Fallout 2, its about 100 times better than 3. Its in fact one of the greatest games ever made.

Is that 360 or the original xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭Quandary

Fallout 3 is the business - just completed it a few days ago. Id say one of the most enjoyable games ive ever played!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Is that 360 or the original xbox?

It's PC

• Advertisement

creggy wrote: »
    It's PC

Oh well that's the problem. More of an xbox fan myself :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 all is violent

I was so surprised when i played Fallout 3 because i didn't really like it. And i love those type of games (Star wars KoToR 1&2 and Oblivion)

I might be the only weirdo not looking forward to Fallout 4 being released!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

i never played fallout 3 but i heard nothing but good things about it, i was planing on getting it but with the leaving cert around the corner i reckon il just wait for number 4, should be good.

brennaldo wrote: »
    i never played fallout 3 but i heard nothing but good things about it, i was planing on getting it but with the leaving cert around the corner i reckon il just wait for number 4, should be good.

not a bad idea, but by the time the LC is over F3 will be fairly reduced, and it can be a treat to yourself, trust me you wont regret it.

Advertisement