Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed

Options
  • 21-04-2009 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

I am looking for a company to produced a corporate video based on a one to one interview with the CEO both on and off site in south Dublin.

While we're prepared to pay, we're looking for someone who can give us a reasonable quote which doesn't break the bank.

It's a quick turnaround (one week) so any suggestions are gratefully accepted.

Just to stress I'm not trying to promote my company but having googled for services I still haven't found what I'm looking for and would like to put business in the direction of someone on boards.ie if they can help out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭outandabout

Thanks very much for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 markkeane

Depends on how much your budget and the work involved. Freelance corporate video makers are excellent and good value for money.
    Some provide a one stop shop facility.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭outandabout

Thanks Mark

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement