Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a chronological list of our slide down the slippery slope?

Options
  • 21-04-2009 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

Being busy with work (yeah ...I've still got a job ...just) i find it a bit difficult to keep up with things as they happen, everything is a bit blurred. Especially as so many things are going pear shaped at the moment, that it is hard to keep up.

Is there a list / archive/ blog out there where one could read up on the successive failures / misjudgements of our fearless leaders?

Berties "suicide" statement would make a nice starting point ...when was that again?

Followed by such other gems as "our banking system is not exposed" to "there will be no nationlisation of Irish banks" and "there will be no emergency budget"

I'm loosing track and I don't have the time to compile this myself. Anything like that out there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

The RTE documentary "How we blew the boom" might be a good place to start. Should still be available on their website.

Advertisement