Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballybeg scooter song??

• 21-04-2009 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Was at a small party the other day and a guy who I don't really know, pulled out the acoustic and started playing a song he called the ballybeg song. It's a great song, really funny, it's not insulting to the area - he's from it himself. I've just never heard the song before and would love to get the words, and i'd especially love to get the chords!

Can anyone help me out? It went something like; I was driving through ballybeg on me scooter the other night, and some guy hit me with a bottle....

That's something like the start!

If the lyrics aren't suitable to be posted, could you please PM them to me!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Xliam360X wrote: »
    it's not insulting to the area...........I was driving through ballybeg on me scooter the other night, and some guy hit me with a bottle....

Epic contradiction!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

ziedth wrote: »
    Epic contradiction!!! :D

It was a bluebottle

Advertisement