Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cosmetic Dentist

Options
  • 21-04-2009 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi everyone,
    Just looking to find out is there any cosmetic dentists in Limerick City that would be able to do dental bonding cheaply? Somebody recommended getting it done as I have a very small gap in my front teeth which I would like to fix inexpensively if possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 KateD

A friend of mine just had cosmetic work done in Shields Dental Centre http://www.shieldsdentalcentre.ie/cosmeticcare.php and she was absolutely delighted with them there and seemingly they were priced lower than anyone else she contacted. She had to get a crown replaced but it looks great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

LeslieP09 wrote: »
    This place is perfect if your looking for a cosmetic dentist, they
    offer loads of other treatments too, excellent and professional service.
    Hopefully no more fillings or aches for me now, but thinking ill get the laser
    whitening done here,

heres their website for more info cant recommend highly enough
    https://www.no8.ie

Wow Leslie - you were so impressed that you subscribed to Boards.ie and then posted all of your existing 3 posts in the space of 6 minutes recommending this Business out of the goodness of your heart?

Smells a bit off to me.

- Does it really hurt less if you do your own fillings?

FFS!!!
    check this place out
    good experiences so far, and different from most other dentists,
    professional and experienced, and friendly unlike some bi atchs i've had before.

www.no8.ie
    this place is very good, had to go there few times and beats most of
    the other typical stuffy dentist rooms and the dentist i had was very nice
    and very good, had some bad experiences before getting fillings done, and having them fall out, so this time round when here to no 8 in limerick,
    no pain or discomfort.

Advertisement