Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6th year graduations?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

WELL, i allready had mine i got absalutly hammered told my moth to **** off,threw a chair at a security gard fuked a glass jug across the function room and had to be carried home.BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE.Hope al yer grads go as well as mine did!
    Sounds....delightful..

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

well for our school, rumour has it that we are getting off 21st of may...i don't think so...
    last year the sneaky c**ts took the other 6th years off a day early without notice..called them to the study and told them to feck off...
    don't worry, we will be prepared that week, with water ballons, duck tape, ping pong balls etc....:D

oh ya!..well our grad nite is on sometime around then., mass at 8, up to school and then hit the town!
    let me remind you that the five other schools in our town get off that nite aswell;)

shall be a night to remember..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

WELL, i allready had mine i got absalutly hammered told my moth to **** off,threw a chair at a security gard fuked a glass jug across the function room and had to be carried home.BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE.Hope al yer grads go as well as mine did!

Doesn't sound like you've had much of a life tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

You told your moth that?

Fúckin hell.............

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

my moth's called hans, here's a great photo of him I think.

• Advertisement

kateos2 wrote: »
    my moth's called hans, here's a great photo of him I think.

MILF........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Mr Maroon

flag123 wrote: »
    well for our school, rumour has it that we are getting off 21st of may...i don't think so...
    last year the sneaky c**ts took the other 6th years off a day early without notice..called them to the study and told them to feck off...
    don't worry, we will be prepared that week, with water ballons, duck tape, ping pong balls etc....:D
    I'm intrigued...

Mr Maroon wrote: »
    I'm intrigued...

Dont be, its a horribly unoriginal idea at this stage:)

Think the Sony Bravia ad.

About as clever as the three chickens labeled "1", "2", "4", teachers weren't born yesterday and they too were once 6th years........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

In our after school study room, theres a locker that just perfectly fits one person standin up.

Were gona have some fun with that on the last day of study! Perhaps an hour in get someone to jump out screaming or somethin. Supervisor is pretty old tho...might have a heart attack...hmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭irishmonkey

Fad wrote: »

About as clever as the three chickens labeled "1", "2", "4", teachers weren't born yesterday and they too were once 6th years........

Goddamn it... I wanted to do that...

What i do really want to do though, is get a few thousand plastic cups, fill them all with water, and have them all laid out on the ground along the corridors, trapping everyone in their classrooms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I wish my school would do some brilliant like this

104314944a7782821202l.jpg

Car on the school roof! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

We've ours on the 21st, mass in the school oratory, mingling in hall and then to a hotel (I think) where we've hired a function room for a serious session with some of the teachers.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

we have a pretty small school so its hard to get many of the treachers to come out with us after the grad mass/food thing, but we have managed to convince a few that they wont be disappointed !:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Mass with parents, teachers and all that.... then refreshments in school (still with parents), then lose the parents and go out with some of our teachers! Should be fun... although after that, i have nothing to look forward to other than the big LC!

Yep I know what you mean. we've our grad on the Wednesday and then we have the girls school next door the following night! So it seems the day between them will end up walkin into school still drunk from the night before and shockin our principal till the pub opens again for the last night till June 17th!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Tuesday the 26th.

Apparently we're getting a mass.

It's supposed to be a non-denominational school. :pac:

Davidius wrote: »
    Tuesday the 26th.

Apparently we're getting a mass.

It's supposed to be a non-denominational school. :pac:

only in ireland!:rolleyes:

last month of our school days now!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

Mass in the main building with parents and teachers etc...
    Then out afterwards.

Last year, the school ordered Chinese for all the 6th years but they don't like our year so we might get a pack of biscuits :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Grad mass the 21st. Theme is "setting sail". I'm seriously considering going as a pirate.

• Advertisement

cautioner wrote: »
    Grad mass the 21st. Theme is "setting sail". I'm seriously considering going as a pirate.
    ye have a theme? wow ye are much more organised than us! we still have to pick a pub to go to after, and its wednesday week!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

ye have a theme? wow ye are much more organised than us! we still have to pick a pub to go to after, and its wednesday week!;)

The pub nearest to your gaff, less stumbling home then.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

our theme is remember yeterday, dream for tomorrow and live for today... or something of that general jist.
    song's high by the lighthouse family.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Next Friday... I've had a good time in school. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Can anyone tell me where i can get them sets for ironing words and pictures to t-shirts? Did a bit of photo shopping and presenting t-shirts to some of our teachers :D

strongr wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me where i can get them sets for ironing words and pictures to t-shirts? Did a bit of photo shopping and presenting t-shirts to some of our teachers :D
    i know a place in limerick.. but that is no good to you!;)

anyone else have a really crap choir that is made sing for nearly 2 hours a day to try make it sound some way passable to the parents?

and the hymns and songs for ours are horrible!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Grad day Night: Pub - Mass - Pub - Restaurant - Pub(s) ........ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Did I mention that I hate everybody for having an earlier graduation than me.

Because I do.

I'd love those extra days without homework for just study instead of "lol here's lots o' homework, doesn't count as study though!". Generally followed by sinister laughter.

• Advertisement

Davidius wrote: »
    Did I mention that I hate everybody for having an earlier graduation than me.

Because I do.

I'd love those extra days without homework for just study instead of "lol here's lots o' homework, doesn't count as study though!". Generally followed by sinister laughter.

Mine is on the 24th, on a Sunday FFS! Town is going to be pretty dead.....

Advertisement