Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaky pets =P

Options
  • 21-04-2009 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Do animals get periods?
    And when their neutered do they get
    their "tubes tied"?

Just curious:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭kazza90210

Female dogs can drop blood while they are in heat, and when females are spayed their whole womb is removed and in males their testicles are removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DelleBelle

Ooh that seems more realistic altogether cheers i was about to buy my dog some frigging tampons! =P

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

DelleBelle wrote:
    Ooh that seems more realistic altogether cheers i was about to buy my dog some frigging tampons!
    :eek: Tell me you're joking!!?!
    You need to keep your dog indoors while she's in heat or dogs will bother her....they can smell a bitch in heat from miles away. If you let her out to the garden, go with her- dogs have been known to scale fences and walls to get to the bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DelleBelle

Ha of course im kidding...and yea ive been keeping her in side and cleaning up after her ! and we`ve had at least three stray dogs call to the house trying to get in!

• Registered Users, Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Dogs & Cats

Hi DelleBelle.

Ever considered getting her spayed. Saves all the leakage and it protects from certain types of cancers

• Advertisement
Advertisement