Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Edwards - Crossing Over

Options
  • 21-04-2009 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever watched this programme and do they reckon its real?? Im just more curious now than ever as my Mam passed recently and would like to think she is still around in some shape or form! Also I am going to see a seminar of his in September

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

John is as real as they come in my opinion. There is a new spiritualist church opening up on the 24th May, they basically have a service which consists of mesages from people who have crossed over, it will be on every sunday at 6.30, websitewww.spiritualistunion.com details will be posted there soon. It would give you a good idea what it is about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭magenta73

I think John Edwards is real as he does'nt ask too many questions, he just keep's talking and giving informaition, I tried to get tickets to see him in the Helix, but they we're sold out. So you have to let us know how you got on!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

They have a new day added for the helix on Saturday the 12th September, you should try get tickers for then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 footloose jen

hi, i watched his programme a few years ago and now have been watching it more recently and i think hes great, he definatley seems to have something special going on!!!

Yeah i just think there is something different about his approach. I think its just that he seems very down-to-earth and doesnt seem gimmicky like some others you may see. Im really looking forward to his seminar in september....I probably wont get a reading or anything but just interested to hear his lecture and info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

He talks so much I don't know how he 'hears' the spirits...sometimes he really hits the nail on the head though and he does persist even if he's not getting a response...not like Derek Acorah who backtracks if he doesn't get any positive from the individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Serena08

I just love John Adams he is one of the very best out there IMO I really think he has a natural talent and always seems to get tru to people he is also very passionate about what he does :D I didn't realise there was an extra date for september so thanks Imahoney:D

You mean John Edwards NOT John Adams I presume?!! :-)

Advertisement