Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E65 Battery Life- How to improve it

• 21-04-2009 9:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Can anyone please help with trying to extend the life of the battery on this phone ? I've been told to swtch to 2g rather than 3g but can't find the network option to do this.

Anyone point me in the right direction and perhaps recommend some other course of action to make the bloody thing last a bit longer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Menu - tools - settings - phone - network mode - GPRS or something very similar for 2G.

Turn off Bluetooth,

Turn down screen brightness.

Make sure you have the data connection set to "when needed" as opposed to "when available"

Buy a new Nokia battery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭tinofapples

when i go into settings - phone my options are general/standby mode/display and entering either on these doesn't display a network mode or gprs .

Have bluetooth off and screen brightness down to minimum. Out of curiosity how much are a new one of these batterys ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭ProjectC

try this

Menu-settings-phone-network mode-gsm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭tinofapples

ProjectC, as I say above "my options are general/standby mode/display and entering either on these doesn't display a network mode or gprs"

I just cannot seem to find the option for reverting back from 3g

Advertisement