Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist required for nationwide gigging professional rock covers band

Options
  • 21-04-2009 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Bassist required for professional rock covers band. Existing members in 20's, all ages considered but experience is main priority. Good conditions and excellent musical equiptment. Gigs nationwide. Audtions being held asap in Galway/Clare but again, gigs will be nationwide so must be flexable with regard to travel. Please post thread if interested in same and I will keep the post updated with regards to auditions etc. If you want to know more about the band, see more contact details on www.bebo.com/theautumncommission. We are initially giving people 7 songs to know off for the auditions to see if they work well with the band and we will taking things from there. The ad is in the Buy & Sell this week also. Please p.m. me your contact details including your full name, contact phone number, location, age, e-mail address and musical experience & influences. Auditions will be held, probably towards the end of May, once the advert has circulated and I have a few numbers together. Many thanks.

Advertisement