Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horizon alarm panel.

Options
  • 21-04-2009 9:14pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My friend bought a new house with an old Horizon alarm panel. He has the user code.

I have no experience with this make. Can someone tell me how to identify zones?? Is there a view open zone function?? Is it possible to part set this alarm or to bypass certain zones when setting??

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I am presuming here you have Horizon CP32
    There are 3 zones plus an EE & PA zone & a single aux tamper.
    The simple way to view open zones is to try quick set the system (0#5)
    Part set is 0#7 & omits zone 1

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Thanks for that Koolkid! I will pass that on.

Advertisement