Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless net with tinyxp rev 09

• 21-04-2009 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

Hi there, ive just installed tinyxp rev09 and so far i cant seem to get my wireless sorted, i have a belkin adaptor and it worked fine before the format, it seems to be when i plug it in theres no sign of any windows wireless thing popping up and theres no wireless connection in Network Connections. Ive checked the zero wireless config its on and working. When i plug in the usb adaptor the light comes on, on it but still nothing.

Would be great if someone could help please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Drivers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Drivers?

Isnt there one built into windows? Isnt that the zero wireless config?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

TinyXP is just that its tiny.., the fact that its so small means it doesn't have a large driver archive so stuff like wireless won't work without installing drivers.

Given that this application breaks the windows EULA and potentially infringes on copyright I'm locking the thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement