Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time beauty therapy courses in Cork City

Options
  • 21-04-2009 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there, im new to boards!:)
    Im interested in doing a part time/evening beauty therapy course in autumn.Just wondering does anyone know what courses in Cork offer the CIDESCO diploma? i was planning on doing the evening course in college of commerce in aesthetic treatments but you can only get the CIBTAC diploma from it. I dont want to go back full time to college and do the 2 year course, but i want the CIDESCO qualification so i can work outside the UK etc. So would anyone be able to point me in the right direction of what course id need to do? :confused:oh and prices too!

thanks a mill for any replies!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 frankieJ

Plz Any help appreciated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 roxy21

Hiya,

Im in the same boat as you..looking for the same thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

College of Commerce? If not that, try Susan Ryan (Washington Street) - not the cheapest though, but very highly regarded.

Advertisement