Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adora Svitak genius or uncensored brat?

Options
  • 21-04-2009 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

So, I stumbled across some stuff on the internet about a writer by the name of Adora Svitak who is receiveing rather a lot of media attention. She is being heralded as a child prodigy as, at the age of 11 years old, she has already published numerous works and actually teached writing. Has any body else heard of her or read her stuff? Opinions people, that's the name of the game.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭damselnat

Eleven?? I haven't read any of her stuff but I just find it hard to believe at eleven you could have enough life experience to write something of real, proper depth. You can be technically good and have a fantastic imagination, but genius?...>Will have to check her out. Anyone know where you can get her stuff?

Advertisement