Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community welfare officer in leixlip

Options
  • 21-04-2009 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all

does anyone know what morning the community welfare officer does be in the health centre in leixlip?

I need to pay him/her a visit but i havnt had a chance to get down to the centre with work and the phones seem to ring endlessly with no answer:rolleyes:

cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

You'd better go check, apparently he's only there for a few hours every few days or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 tomtyper

Hence why im asking here does anyone know as i dont have time to call in in person and the phones arent being answered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

You could give Katie Ridge a buzz, she's a local councillor and they tend to know these things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 wimbles

I read somewhere that the community welfare officer is in Leixlip on Mondays from 10-1pm. I rang 01 624 5266 and left a message. The recorded message promises he'll ring back.

Hope you get through...

;)

Advertisement