Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIEMENS C25

• 21-04-2009 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone.

Im looking to get a siemens c25 mobile phone. preferably new but an old 1 in good nic would do. any help wud be greatly appreciated.

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Chances of getting a new one are very very slim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I have one, not brand new but good condition. PM me if your interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

the c25 was a daycent phone like. what was that other one they brought out soon after with the 3-colour screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭dmn

I would love to have the siemens c35 again, it was really stylish when it was released. and remember the eircell advert with it featured in it and how you can get lotto results to your phone via the new technology: WAP :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

I thought this was a thread from 5 years ago and brought back to life!

OP, I'd love to know why you need/want that model?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I remember its size used to be a big selling point. They used to advertise it by showing someone holding it between their thumb and middle finger :pac:.......or was that a different siemens one. Was definately siemens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I remember its size used to be a big selling point. They used to advertise it by showing someone holding it between their thumb and middle finger :pac:.......or was that a different siemens one. Was definately siemens

Its was the c25 yes. Was sold in a blue or a green version. Also it was the first phone that had a proper melody composer :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

None on Adverts and only found one on Ebay.

Link

Thanks for the link Captain Morgan.........appreciate it!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

flanzer wrote: »
    I thought this was a thread from 5 years ago and brought back to life!

OP, I'd love to know why you need/want that model?

Hey Flanzer,

It was my first phone many moons ago and I loved it to bits. Iv had sooooooo many gucci phones since but havent been as happy with any of them, the message alert tone was class and also ringtones 19 and 21. My current phone is foooked so Im looking for another one, so I remembered the aul C25, theres just a few good memories attached to the phone and I wouldnt mind having it again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭paul.irl

Or try eBay Germany:

http://handy.shop.ebay.de/items/Handys-Smartphones__Siemens-C25_W0QQ_catrefZ1QQ_dmptZHandyQ5fQ5AubehQc3Qb6rQQ_flnZ1QQ_sacatZ15032QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em282

Can help with the language barrier if you are stuck :)

Ah, the good old Siemens C25! Had one those too and it got my hooked on Siemens phones (C25, C35, S35, S45i, S55, A31, C75, SL75, S68, EL71). Along with the S45, the C25 was one of the best phones at the time. Still use the S68!

RIP (BenQ) Siemens Mobile!

Advertisement