Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FABLE 2 ANY THOUGHTS ON IF I SHOULD BUY IT?

Options
  • 21-04-2009 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭

hi any thoughts about this game?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

Its awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

thanks samurai seen a second hand copy for 15 so cant go wrong lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I bought it, played it for a few days, but couldnt get into it that much. Dunno why, it just didnt do it for me. Traded it in yesterday (along with Last Remnant and Rock Band), and got Resi5 and Gears 2 (cost my €18).

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

Samurai wrote: »
    Its awesome

+1 Im playing through it at the moment and I am really enjoying it. Took me a few hours to get into but cant put it down now

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

It's definately worth the 15 euros.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I was happy with my purchase at full price (well, if you conside VG+ to be full price...)
    Well worth buying for €15 imo
    A little too easy and short, but still very entertaining

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Yeah, for €15 you can't go wrong. It's not the greatest game in the world and I found it incredibly easy (always use your XP to upgrade your fireball spell and you'll never lose a fight), but it's fairly compelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Excellent game, was good fun taking prostitutes (male and female)back to my house for a bit of action:-) I also trained my dog to pi$$ on top of beggars. The Temple of Shadows where you can lure people to in order to sacrifice them is great fun as well, I even managed to lure my gay husband there to sacrifice him when I got bored of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

thanks samurai seen a second hand copy for 15 so cant go wrong lol

where do you see a copy for 15, might have another go of it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

redlion found one on adverts! but you can buy it new on play.com for 23 euro:)

playing it now its great! thanks to all:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

If you can get it cheap i'd definitely recommend getting it. It's good game and better than the first Fable. Has replay value too so you could play as a good character and replay as a bad one. I found buying up property to be fairly addictive and i loved the dog.

Advertisement