Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Workshop on Stammering.

Options
  • 21-04-2009 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Jonathon Linklater and Michael O Shea will be organising a one day workshop on stammering in Wynns Hotel, Abbey Street, Dublin on Saturday the 13th of June from 9.30am to 5.30pm, this follows on from the interest shown at the last National Stammering Awareness Day.

Jonathon will be presenting from a Speech and Language Therapy perspective and Michael will be presenting from a mutual self help perspective.

The day will be informative with plenty of group sessions to discuss various aspects of stammering.

The cost for the day will be €20.00 which will cover the cost of the conference room. All are very welcome to attend.

If you are interested in attending please contact Jonathon on
    087-1210044 e-mail JP.Linklater@gmail.com
    OR
    Michael on 087-2504611 e-mail osheamm5@eircom.net

Michael

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

I've stickied this thread so it will get more exposure. I hope it'll be a great success. I unfortunately won't be able to make it as I'll be on my honeymoon :D
    I strongly encourage users & readers of this forum to attend as I think it will be very beneficial.

Best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Michael O Shea

Hi Stephen P.
    Congratulations on your forthcoming union, I hope you both have a long healthy, happy, and loving life together.:)

Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Thanks Michael!

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

just wondering if you need to put your name for this or can you just show up on the day

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Michael O Shea

Just show up on the day will do just fine.
    Speak soon,
    Michael.

• Advertisement
Advertisement