Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Vierty as Modem

• 22-04-2009 12:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to use the lg as a modem.I am on meteor but its hard to find info on this.Any one done this before.

gob

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I assume you mean the viewty and yep it is.
    Theres an option in the pc suite you get on the disk with it to use it as a modem and it usually has all the different network settings preinstalled :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

i lost that cd so looking all over the net for it.thanks for you help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

Op two things:

Try Lg's site and under downloads or support

Secondly, If you're on meteor I hope to god you've got a data package. If not they're only 10euro and well worth it! otherwise you'll be quite surprised at the 2cent per KB charges! I think this page her is around 200-300kb!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

*edit*
    someone always beats me to it lol
    the site.. she broke lol..

moving on. Op, Whats your coverage like? are you in a 3G or EDGE area? bear in mind that using your handset is also coverage dependant/may eat away at your battery

I got this link from a forum for you. give it a bash and see if it works

Link

Advertisement