Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant access the Soccer Forum...

Options
  • 22-04-2009 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭

:confused:

Not sure if i was banned from this in a drunken rage.. but i cant find any PM's from mods so guessing that you maybe need special permission to view the soccer forum??? or maybe some one banned me by mistake?

Help appreciated..

Hosey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Drunken rage, that doesn't sound good:)

You need to post a request in the Soccer Access Requests forum. The mechanism for access is explained in one of the sticky threads at the top of that forum.

it was decided a while back that this process was necessary because of some unholy muppetry on the forum. Assuming you haven't ever posted there in a "drunken rage", you probably weren't part of the problem. All the info you need is in the forum I've linked to above.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

You are definitely not banned from the forum, but you will need to do as sceptre suggested to get access to post. Access requests are usually processed once a week, so it might take a few days before we grant your access.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

cheers lads!! :D

Advertisement