Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundrum Shopping Centre!

Options
  • 22-04-2009 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

i live 10 mins away from this monstrosity. its all one big competition in the place, especially with women trying to better each other in there style of clothes etc etc... is it necessary? its only a shopping centre at the end of the day... but then again, its good to look your best :D

do people see my point? if you go there often i'm sure yous know exactly what im on about ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭White_Feather

i do go there quite often and yes I can see your point. But at the end of the day, suit yourself and dont be worrying about what other people think. I couldnt give a fiddlers if I am not dressed up to the nines when all im doing is running into tesco or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

i love dundrum & go there probably far too often.

i wear what i want when i go shopping, chances are itll be hot & busy so i wear what im comfortable in.

to be honest i see more teenagers dressed up than adult women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

i live 10 mins away from this monstrosity. its all one big competition in the place, especially with women trying to better each other in there style of clothes etc etc... is it necessary? its only a shopping centre at the end of the day... but then again, its good to look your best :D

do people see my point? if you go there often i'm sure yous know exactly what im on about ;)

Just to pounce on your sweeping generalisation, I know a good few heterometro males whose facebook status is usually "xxx....is all shopped out after a day at Dundrum" :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

moved from tLL :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

The town centre is packed with hot women on the busy days so stop complaining.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

does be great crack watching the wannabe cool kids fight with the wannabe hard/scumbag kids...

and yeah, the place Really is a dump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

I go there all the time and I think you're talking sh1te to be honest. Who gives a monkey's what clothes people wear in Dundrum?

Yeah there's a specific style associated with the place but it's the same as hoodies on the North Side and burkas in Bangladesh. It's hardly an exclusive ideology.

Has it occurred to you that others may look at you and think "Christ he's out in public, he could have made an effort!" -Just a thought, live and let live ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Dublin_Andy

I go there all the time and I think you're talking sh1te to be honest. Who gives a monkey's what clothes people wear in Dundrum?

Yeah there's a specific style associated with the place but it's the same as hoodies on the North Side and burkas in Bangladesh. It's hardly an exclusive ideology.

Has it occurred to you that others may look at you and think "Christ he's out in public, he could have made an effort!" -Just a thought, live and let live ;)

its really the attitude in the place im on about...wel when i go ther i always try and look my best so maybe im being hypocritical :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

its really the attitude in the place im on about...wel when i go ther i always try and look my best so maybe im being hypocritical :D

:rolleyes::pac::D !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I'm sure there is a easy solution to your dilemma.

Something about not having to going there.

It'll come to me in a second.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

wouldn't dare be spotted there draped in anything less than a Billy Fioravanti suit. Well, maybe a pair of chinos and a lyle and scott top if I was slumming it for the day...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Would you rather live near The Square and have to see the race to the bottom ever day?

Advertisement