Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jazzy House Labels

• 22-04-2009 8:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

I've been digging a bit of Jazzy house lately, some of it is really good and goes well with Soulful and Funky House but i wouldn't know many record labels to look out for as opposed to Funky House, can anyone recommend some labels to look out for?:)

Comments

Try anything from Kerrri Chandler, Ron Trent, The Rurals, etc.

stompy in san fran, label and a web shop, cna be more bouncy house, though might direct you in the right direction.

Labels, Compost, Sonar Kollectiv,etc.

I'm more into deep house which is not far off, a great source for me is traxsource.com or dancetracksdigital.

Check out this track from kerri, it's class
    http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=32105&alias=downloads

Sorry I can't be more helpful.
    Now back to programming and drinking coffee (Bloddy exams).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

NoDrama wrote: »
    Try anything from Kerrri Chandler, Ron Trent, The Rurals, etc.

stompy in san fran, label and a web shop, cna be more bouncy house, though might direct you in the right direction.

Labels, Compost, Sonar Kollectiv,etc.

I'm more into deep house which is not far off, a great source for me is traxsource.com or dancetracksdigital.

Check out this track from kerri, it's class
    http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=32105&alias=downloads

Sorry I can't be more helpful.
    Now back to programming and drinking coffee (Bloddy exams).

Cheers mate, yeah i know all about Kerri Chandler and very good he is as well but he is more deep house type although some of that can sound quite similar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

i know tons but seeing as im on johnnys ignore list he wont see em so i wont bother typing them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Hey Jonny,

Check out; innervisions, 8 bit, cecille - more deep house but have some jazzy tunes 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Also, check out this tune;

Lemos - Blow it

It'll be on youtube - keen to get your opinion on this one.........are we seeing your tastes change?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

seannash wrote: »
    i know tons but seeing as im on johnnys ignore list he wont see em so i wont bother typing them
    Bit a childish comment, no?

As for "Jazzy House", I didn't know there was a sub genre of that ilk. I just imagined that it was covered in the Deep House category. A lot of Deep House has very Jazzy leanings.

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Bit a childish comment, no?

As for "Jazzy House", I didn't know there was a sub genre of that ilk. I just imagined that it was covered in the Deep House category. A lot of Deep House has very Jazzy leanings.
    not really.i genuinely know alot of deep house labels.but honestly if i type em all out johnny wont see em.not being childish,on the conterary if he hadnt been so childish himslef he wouldnt have put me on ignore and would be able to see my recommendations

Fair enuffski, but go on admit it, there was still a bit of dig there in your comment........go on admit it! :pac:

Fair enuffski, but go on admit it, there was still a bit of dig there in your comment........go on admit it! :pac:

hmm not really.i mean it might appear to be a dig but he genuinely cant see any of my comments so id be wasting my words by having a dig

But then why bother posting on a thread started by somebody that doesn't want to hear what you have to say?
    Seems like a waste of time to me.

• Advertisement

But then why bother posting on a thread started by somebody that doesn't want to hear what you have to say?
    Seems like a waste of time to me.
    yeah guess your right,ha ha ha.ah well.boredom strikes again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

Not sure about labels but what about Atjazz, Jazzanova, Kevin Yost, Theo Parrish, Larry Heard, St. Germain? Though some of these are more deep than jazzy.

Here's a nice tune...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLhgPE0nGkU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Thanks for the recommendations folks ill check them out.:)

Advertisement