Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club S Moate

Options
  • 22-04-2009 10:18am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 523 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A group of us were thinking of stopping off here for a night out Saturday.

Is it any good?? Do many people go there??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

Wait hang on moate has a nightclub ??:confused: omg I thought it only had fields.
    I was in club S but it was a long time ago, I didn't find it spectacular or anything It was ok . Besides it's who your with not where you are and the break from where you normal go out might be a good

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

I was there ages ago............ had a good night, nothing spectacular now...but i enjoyed it as it was a change from the usual! May give it ago again soon:o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

It's a rough enough stop TBH, know a lad who almost lost his eye a few months back when some knacker bottled him.

Seaneh wrote: »
    It's a rough enough stop TBH, know a lad who almost lost his eye a few months back when some knacker bottled him.

Was it the hoodies

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

The punters arent the problem in that place. I could say more but i wont. I happily avoid the place and recommend others do the same.

OP go to athlone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 footballao

great place to go out. \if you dont have id it may be tricky to get in bit a bit of flirting with the bouncers works wonder!:L

normally der is a gud crowd in it but it really depends on de night

footballao wrote: »
    great place to go out. \if you dont have id it may be tricky to get in bit a bit of flirting with the bouncers works wonder!:L

so you're underage? judging by the spelling anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 footballao

sorry can u actually point out 1 word spelt wrong der...****in gob****e!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Roseyland

I'm not being a C**t but your reply asking for somebody to point out your spelling errors warranted this, your punctuation is cat as well :D

sorry can u actually point out 1 word spelt wrong der...****in gob****e!:mad:

all the letters of the alphabet are under your fingertips, please use them

its good, not gud

there, not der

one, not 1

you, not u

...need me to go on?

• Advertisement

Ok guys enough with the English lesson

Advertisement