Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Hotel/B&B near the o2

Options
  • 22-04-2009 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'll be heading up to the o2 in October for a concert. I was looking on the o2 website for a hotel or B&B for that night. The Travelodge looks cheap enough. What this place like to stay in? All we want is somewhere to throw our head down for the night.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Baldie wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'll be heading up to the o2 in October for a concert. I was looking on the o2 website for a hotel or B&B for that night. The Travelodge looks cheap enough. What this place like to stay in? All we want is somewhere to throw our head down for the night.

Cheers.

There's a Jury's not far away.

http://dublinhotels.jurysinns.com/jurysinn_customhouse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Bit pricey though...

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Check out the Ripley Court(cheap) or the North Star.....both not too far away......that particular Jurys is way overpriced for what it actually is....

Brgds
    Johnny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Grand Canal Hotel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Try the Clarion or the Maldron

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

Shipwright G/H in Ringsend, cheap as chips and a few minutes walk.

Advertisement