Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Design courses

Options
  • 22-04-2009 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Just looking for a some advice ,

I work in IT and currently working as Helpdesk/Server support in a medium sized Business but only on a 3 months contract. I have been looking on the web for jobs and see there is a good few in web design. I was thinking of branching off into Web design and have found two courses I can do to get me started. The courses are run by DBS .The two courses are Diploma in Web Design and Advanced Diploma in Web Development.
    Has anybody any info regarding these courses and if they would be worth doing?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Ths question is asked every single week. Search through the forum and you will get a wealth of knowledge and opinions on the topic.

Advertisement