Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby car seat too hot!

Options
  • 22-04-2009 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

Hi:)

My 2 month old is going mad in her car seat, she just gets too hot. Has anyone ever come across a seat cover (mesh type thing) that I could use to lift her up off the nylon a bit? It might let a little air circulate and reduce the heat somewhat. If anyone knew of something like this, even an adult car seat size one that I could cut up, it would be great.

It will be a very difficult summer if I don't get this sorted :( I am already not going out to try and avoid the upset and its only April!!!

TIA

IsThatSo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭goosie2005

got one 3 years ago for my dd...as you say it's a mesh thing you threqd through buckles...works brilliantly. Can't remember where i bought it...imagine in one of the baby shops around Dublin...might be worth phoning some?...they do exist though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

:D

Thanks.

I got inspired this morning and rang a pram shop near where I live and they got one out of their warehouse for me and I collected it by 2.30pm.

Just in case anyone else ever needs the info its called an Aeroseat and it cost €20.

Advertisement