Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asking for a rent reduction

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

OP you are still ignoring the point I raised. You are entitled to a rent review every 12 months. You have not been in the apartment 12 months yet, asked for a reduction and got it and now you're still not happy :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

athtrasna wrote: »
    OP you are still ignoring the point I raised. You are entitled to a rent review every 12 months. You have not been in the apartment 12 months yet, asked for a reduction and got it and now you're still not happy :confused:

No im not ignoring it, far from it. Im happy to get the 100 reduction. But with the current goings on i'd like to get mroe obviously. I do think it was good of the LL to even drop 100 as i know she could have told me where to stick it. But at the end of they day we are great tennants, rent is always in her bank before its meant to be there, it has never ever been late.

And thank you all for your advice in this thread, its greatly appreciated.

Advertisement