Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture Shop in Limerick - Sale this weekend

Options
  • 22-04-2009 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

I got an email today about a new furniture shop opening in Limerick that is having an opening sale this weekend. Here's the mail:
    Lads,
    really great sale running from Friday and through the weekend in our new furniture shop. Unreal savings to be had, would be worth dropping in... Would appreciate if you could send to all your contacts and spread the word. Flyer with full details attached,

Thanks a mill

Graham
    I've uploaded the attachment for anyone interested.

Edit: From feedback form Kees, I believe its not a new shop. Just to let people know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

It is not a new furniture shop, it has been there for a bit, but they normally have some good stuff there and the prices are good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

Kess73 wrote: »
    It is not a new furniture shop, it has been there for a bit, but they normally have some good stuff there and the prices are good too.

Thanks Kees. I didn't realise. I'll edit my OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 mulmulcahy

A quick question re furniture. Can anyone suggest some good furniture shops in Limerick? Have checked out the usual ones harvey normans, caseys reid etc but havent really seen anything i love. have just bought my first house so im looking for the works. will check out this place you posted about but if anyone can suggest some others id appreciate it. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There are two McCarthy furniture stores, one in the Delta Retail Park next to Soundstore, the other in the East Way Business Park near the NCT centre.

You also have a relatively new store on the Tipperary Road next to O'Mara Motors (Toyota dealer) called EZ Living.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Try the one the OP is talking about on the Dock road. They often have pieces that you will not see elsewhere. Also try the furniture store in Dromkeen. It is on the main road across from the filling station.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 mulmulcahy

ya had a look this afternoon and saw a few nice bits....... thanks for the help

Advertisement