Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student Interviews.

Options
  • 22-04-2009 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have applied to DT228 as a mature student in September and was just wondering if anyone knows when the interviews are sent out?

Or if they have already been sent out.... though that would mean i didn't get one!

Any info would be appreciated! Either about the specific course or just any mature applicant.

Thx :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭ditmature

Hi OP,

The interviews should be taking place in the next few weeks or so, but the schedule is up to the individual faculties, hence there is a lot of variance between different courses.

The late application closing date for the CAO is the 1st of May, so I doubt if you'll hear anything before that date.

I'm keeping a close eye on when each faculty starts sending out invites for interviews, and will post details as soon as I get them!

Bob

http://www.dit.ie/mature

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Jonny Blaze

Hi Bob,

I went along to the upskill day yesterday and had a chat with the head of the computing faculty who said the same thing!

Thanks a million and hope to see you in September!

Advertisement