Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture Store Briarhill - Where?

Options
  • 22-04-2009 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I was promised a few quid from a will a couple of months back and it's finally coming through. Decided at the time I was going to furnish the home place a bit better so went off hunting for a few bits and came across this place in Briarhill doing some good bargain stuff.
    The fella in there was quite knowledgeable too. I went up there last week for another look and its gone. Did they move or are they another victim of the recession?

Can anyone else recommend other places worth a look in the Galway area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Wait for IKEA in Dublin to open in the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Buglim

Support local businesses if you can, I've lived in a few countries with IKEA and after a while you end up going to peoples houses etc and seeing the same stuff time and time again.

If you can support local please do and you will get bargains if you are willing to haggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

theres a discount furniture place beside the new Lidl in Doughiska/Briarhill. Dont know if its new or old, so maybe he relocated there.

Advertisement