Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod isnt moving my ad back

Options
  • 22-04-2009 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

Sorry if my question is in the wrong section but i thought the help desk would be the best place to put it..Anyway,i posted an ad on adverts a week or 2 ago title Xbox 360 games for Swap or Sale.I received both monetary offers and swap offers since then. The moderator "Wizzard" deemed my ad to be only of swapping and he moved my ad onto the swapping section.He told me he would move it back once i listed a price for all the products.No one really looks at the swapping section so i really wanted it back in the sale console section.Since then i have listed a price for all my games,contacted the moderator several times and yet he still hasnt moved it back to the sale console section in adverts.ie.I dont know if hes away or not but could you contact Wizzard or move my ad back to its original destination as iv complied with what he outlined.

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=108443

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I believe Adverts.ie has it's own Help Desk section.

Advertisement