Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ive torn my foreskin

• 22-04-2009 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

eh, yeah so last night i tore the lil bit of skin that connects yourpens to your foreskin. lots of blood panic etc :eek:

i washed it the best i could and put some sudocream on it. it hurts like hell when i piss.

any advice? what i should and shouldnt put on it to help it heal?

i hardly need to go to the doctor do i?
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

It happened to me a few years ago. It's your frenulum or 'banjo string'.

Was plenty of blood etc. Didn't go to the doctor. Just keep it clean etc.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Depending on the severity of it, but i would stick with caution and go to the doc, only he/she can tell you if it needs to be stitched up:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

^^ Agreed, If it was me I'd want to be on the safe side, wouldn't want to risk anything.

I'm sure you'd be fine but just in case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 3suns

what would count as severe??

i dont thinkits even fully severed, it only broke at the top kinda.

i really cant afford a trip to the doctor at all,

As the lads said probably better to get it checked. If it happened to me now I would. Was just going on personal experience. Hurt like fcuk when it happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭OldPeculier

[QUOTE=
    Was plenty of blood etc. Didn't go to the doctor. Just keep it clean etc.[/QUOTE]

Happened to me too I'm afraid:eek: and I did the same, kept it clean and didn't go to the doctor, was fine in about a week or so

a week? ****e, thats a long time.

can ya use baby wipeson your knob? or is there a better way of keepin it clean?

Eh, how did you keep it clean up until now?

just rinsed it with water, that be enough? put a bit of sudocream on it earlier.

but can i use babywipes? so that i can actually wipe it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 chopley

3suns wrote: »
    eh, yeah so last night i tore the lil bit of skin that connects yourpens to your foreskin. lots of blood panic etc :eek:

And to everyone who replied "me too": how in the wide world of sports did you manage that????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭HPT

That happened to a friend of mine while he was having sex. He didn't go to the doc and it healed up on its own. He's happy enough to show the scar to anyone bothered to look!! :)

How did you manage to do it if you don't mind me asking?

chopley wrote: »
    And to everyone who replied "me too": how in the wide world of sports did you manage that????

Was involved in some "sports" with an ex girlfriend when it happened to me!

really really bad head and handjob, he literally yanked it off

HPT wrote: »
    He's happy enough to show the scar to anyone bothered to look!! :)

?

scar??? uh oh, its it a bad one?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭OldPeculier

Thankfully I had no scar!! Savlon worked a treat though!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I'm closing this thread because not one of us can say that the OP should not go to a doctor. We don't know how it happened, how well cleaned or otherwise the wound is etc.

I'm also concerned that the fact that many of you say you did not go to a doctor could potentially be construed as medical advice in the 'they didn't do it and were fine so they are saying I'll be fine' sort of way. We can't condone medical advice, even if it's indirect.

OP, go to a doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement