Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

65daysofstatic

• 22-04-2009 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Any fans here of 65dos? I've become obsessed with them recently enough and i was just wondering are there any other fans on boards?

Here's two really good songs of theirs!

Radio Protector

Retreat! Retreat!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭ZWEI_VIER_ZWEI

Love them! Saw them play a gig on Crawdaddy about 2 years ago, they had so much energy and enthusiasm :) Guessing you're a God Is An Astronaut fan too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 all is violent

You're mad lucky!

Yeah just got into them a few months ago and i just love the album "all is violent all is bright":D

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Class band. Managed to see them live twice so far. Two very different gigs, one seemed more like a rock concert and the other like a dance act. Both very enjoyable though.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Subscribers Posts: 693 ✭✭✭FlipperThePriest

Really getting into them the last few months yeah think they're great! Love the off tempo drum sampling and the whole rough around the edges feel!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

A very impressive band, absolutely class. Haven't had the pleasure of seeing them live though.

You should also check out And So I Watch You From Afar, Maybeshewill, C!ties, This Will Destroy You, Explosions In The Sky....The list continues! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭optimistic_

65dos are class alright, i've seen them three or four times, very good live.
    As Jay said, check out Explosions and This Will Destroy You.

Another few are Don't Mess With Texas, Godspeed You! Black Emporer, and I highly recommend Battles, who are by far and away the best live post rock i have ever seen.

Also, first post! :)

Advertisement