Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T90 Shower

• 22-04-2009 4:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

ours has gone kaput, need the same model as the previous owners didnt tile around the back of ths shower unit.

anyone know of any current deals going?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

Might be worth contacting the distributors to see if it can be repaired.

We have ours nearly 14 years but have never had any problems getting it looked at.

Earthridge are the Triton people;

Earthridge International,
    Dowdstown,
    Maynooth,
    Co. Kildare
    Tel: (01) 6286711

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

cheers for that., as it was already installed when we moved in herself was a new one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Tenshot

If you're replacing a Triton 90i with a 90XR, be aware that while the plumbing is in the same position, all the fixing holes have moved around, so you'll need to do some drilling.

I mention this because I've just replaced our two Triton 90i's, and was only able to source the XRs -- the older models are no longer available. Unfortunately, I managed to puncture a pipe while drilling one of the new holes (doh!) Spent the last hour fixing it.

Forewarned is forearmed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Maybe ask Donnacha O'Callaghan if he can sort it out for ya... ;)

Triton are distributed out of Cork IIRC as they have a wharehouse here.

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

my t90 went kaput a few years back so we took it down and poured liquid kettle descaler through it a few times, a good few times in fact, descaler heated in the kettle a bit first. low and behold it's still working years later. :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement