Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC undisputed 2009 demo.

• 22-04-2009 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

Having gotten the demo early off a friend, who was in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago at the media launch. I must say i'm impressed.

Even the unfinished demo, the graphics and controls are solid. At first it takes a while to get used to. The tutorial will take a good 30mins to go through. Which I highly recommend you do, to get to grasps with the game.

Its amazing how the game feels like your watching the UFC on TV. All the music is the same, the commentary is spot on. The cameras change at just the same time as on the TV. Even Bruce Buffer is there introducing the fight, and the ring girls in between rounds. lol

I think the demo is out 23rd in the US and next week here. So keep an eye out for it. UFC fan will love it.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Theres already a thread on this just a few posts down..old news :P

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055498767&page=5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

Well not really. I was giving my impressions of the demo. The other post is someone asking when it comes out. Still thanks for the link to the other post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Desmondo2000

I posted on another thread that this isnt gonna be good but after playing the demo I'm really looking forward to playing the full version and using Anderson Silva

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

As already stated above there is another thread about this game..try keep all discussion about it to that thread, i think 1 is enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭_Sidhe_

Really impressed with the demo.
    I really thought this game would be bad, now I can't wait for it to come out!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

We already have a UFC Undisputed thread thats a few pages long.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055498767

Advertisement