Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin shaped containers wanted

Options
  • 22-04-2009 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Basically I am looking for the cheapest place to get a bin/drum for keeping large quantities of seed in. It must have a lid and be about the size of your average old style refuse bin container. Cheapest possible option. I know it's not exactly gardening but O figure someone in here will have seen them somewhere, apologies if this is in the wrong section guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

Okay well maybe I posted this in the wrong section. Can anyone suggest where best to pose this query please?

I'm looking for a plastic container about 100ltr in capacity with a lid that sits on closed, not a flip lid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 gumballz

Okay well maybe I posted this in the wrong section. Can anyone suggest where best to pose this query please?

I'm looking for a plastic container about 100ltr in capacity with a lid that sits on closed, not a flip lid.gdsmile.gif

Hi.. I have bought edible container garden in amazon a while back.. maybe that's what you need

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

I'm not sure where you are based but if you go to any woodies, homebase etc you can buy normal bins, I've seen some in woodies in Waterford this weekend, they had steel ones and plastic ones with lids. I think I remember seeing them in guineys a while ago aswell. I wouldn't imagine they are more than €20.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

Okay thanks, I did have a look in Woodies and they do have bins but I was looking for twenty odd of them and thought there may be somewhere that may sell them a wee bit cheaper. Might try up north out of chance. Thanks for the replies. ;)

Advertisement