Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building an Extension

Options
  • 22-04-2009 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Anyone recommend any good builders to add a one room extension to a cottage? Should be plenty out there but I am interested in getting good work at a good price.

I really dont want bad work at a hight price ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Anyone recommend any good builders to add a one room extension to a cottage? Should be plenty out there but I am interested in getting good work at a good price.

I really dont want bad work at a hight price ;)

Just don't tell Raiser, he might object if you try to build the extension over a few blades of grass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭The Bull O'Shea

No prob will keep it from him. Anyone have any idea what the cost should be? Just one room extension, a normal sized jacks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

No prob will keep it from him. Anyone have any idea what the cost should be? Just one room extension, a normal sized jacks

my dad's a builder, if you want to pm me i'll send you his details. i know i may seem biased but i've seen some of his work and it's top notch.

Advertisement