Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tired of XBLA prices

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Fol20 wrote: »
    I think arcanoid and space invaders area rip off at even 800.Their only remakes like.

To be fair to Space Invaders Extreme, it's been given a big enough overhaul to be considered a brand new game. Suss out the power up and scoring system to see what I mean. It's really very good, and less than a third of the price of the DS version.

Arcanoid though is a disgrace. There's nothing in the trial version to suggest that half of what's shown on the main menu is DLC, which is a clear cut rip off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I buy a fair bit of DLC and arcade games.

Battlefield 1943 is well worth 1200 and I hope they continue to support it with DLC maps.

I also found Braid exceptionally good value. It is a genuinely enjoyable and original game.

The Halo maps, the Fallout DLC and GTA are all good IF you enjoyed the original games and are prepared to pay a premium for more.

However, it is disappointing to see 1200 becomming more common for games. It's just that bit more expensive and makes me more reluctant to buy certain b grade titles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Butter Ears

1200 is a bit too much. I'd gladly pay it for a game like Braid, but how often does a game that good come along? I wouldn't consider paying that much unless it was a top class game.

Advertisement