Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spray tan newcastlewest /adare

Options
  • 22-04-2009 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

hi, i'm prob in the wrong section but i'm lookin to get a nice spray tan done this weekend, thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Try Reva's in The Woodlands. I know my mum gets herself sprayed there, couldn't tell you if they are any good though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

video vision - have stand up spray tan booths, they are between Centra and Hotel - never used it myself, so i cant vouch for it

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

i know this is too late but for anyone in the future there is a place at nevilles cross kilfinny adare who does a fab spray tan...her name is julie

its mise beauty salon

number 087 6211974

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

ilovecars wrote: »
    hi, i'm prob in the wrong section but i'm lookin to get a nice spray tan done this weekend, thanks..

typical Irish woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Theres a beauty salon in adare that does a great St Tropez spray tan.Cant remember the name but its just few doors down from the chippers 'The hungry Potato' (I think thats the name?) Got a few spray tans done there last summer and was very pleased with the result.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

panda100 wrote: »
    Theres a beauty salon in adare that does a great St Tropez spray tan.Cant remember the name but its just few doors down from the chippers 'The hungry Potato' (I think thats the name?) Got a few spray tans done there last summer and was very pleased with the result.

thats the pink potato!! :D

not sure if the salon is still there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

i think that place is still there but i'm not sure if its still a beautician as it changed its name to rapunzel's.. i ended up buyin the st. tropez myself, turned out brill..

Advertisement