Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crimping Tools

Options
  • 22-04-2009 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

I am trying to find a company who supplies crimping tools that are suitable for bootlace/cage ferrules to be crimped onto 10/16mm2 flexable cable. Either manual / hydraulic or phnumatic. Nothing to fancy, just the basic thing. but i do need to be able to change the dies to various of cables/ferrules or be able to adjust them at least, I dont needed to do a huge amount of cables.

I have tried the usual electrical wholesalers, and keep running into a brick wall.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Did you try Radionics yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

Or Farnell?

These

or

These

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭aido 1976

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Did you try Radionics yet?

Yea, tried radionics, nothing much suitable, and the prices where off the wall

I know it is a long shot, but doe's anyone know where I might pick up a hydraulic one second hand, liquidation sales that type of thing. Or as we all know there are alot of companys scaling down their operations at the moment, possibly this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Mangan's Wholesale Ltd, Unit G1, Celbridge M4 Business Park,, Celbridge West,, Co. Kildare, County: Kildare, tel: +353 01) 6303735, fax: +353 (01) 6303736

They do crimping tools. They do a lot of the bigger klauke crimper's. Not sure whats the smallest they do, but im sure a phonecall to the above number should answer that. Just a few minutes out the n4.

• Advertisement

Davy wrote: »
    Mangan's Wholesale Ltd, Unit G1, Celbridge M4 Business Park,, Celbridge West,, Co. Kildare, County: Kildare, tel: +353 01) 6303735, fax: +353 (01) 6303736

They do crimping tools. They do a lot of the bigger klauke crimper's. Not sure whats the smallest they do, but im sure a phonecall to the above number should answer that. Just a few minutes out the n4.

Cheers, Davy
    Will give them a call tomorrow.

If anybody has any further suggestions, keep them coming.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

we do haupa crimpers, the manual type. if ye want more info pm me.

Advertisement