Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skate 2 Lagging

• 22-04-2009 8:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭

As the title suggests, I'm getting alot of lag in Skate 2. Mainly on the Hall of meat challenges. I'm on 3mb BB with eircom and using the wireless network adaptor. Is anyone else experiencing this? if not is there anything I can do to stop the lag? Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Havent played in a while, but drove me nuts on my 20mb upc connection with eanation constantly signing out :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

EA are not the best when it comes to their games and staying signed to their setup.
    Im getting bad lag in Bad company as are my friends I play it with. I think EA are not good at supporting their multiplayer games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yeah, it was fine over a week ago, lag-free, just this week and last it's been lagging. hmm :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

EA are not the best when it comes to their games and staying signed to their setup.
    Im getting bad lag in Bad company as are my friends I play it with. I think EA are not good at supporting their multiplayer games.

I was trying to play bad company today also.. couldn't get any games.. they would last about 2 - 3 minutes and I would be booted! Im trying to get back into the game!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

So I'm guessing (and hoping, so theres nothing wrong on my end) EA are having problems with their servers atm?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

EA to me have always seemed more interested in selling DLC than looking after multiplayer :mad:

Advertisement