Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

+M4 S System+

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

im hopefully goin to get a new 6.04 tightbore inner barrel,hop up,high torque motor and new metal bushings.

scope023.jpg

Versus

img0021jmm.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

Looks nice bro.. Mines nicer lol :p Did you have any trouble with your hop-up?

no ive had no probs with it, how long have you got yours man??

have you any upgrades done?

Yeh got a small wee prob with the hop up when i try to adjust it to (hop up) :D it jus dips down.. its weird ..no upgrades yet looking at different things to get it but wouldn't know to much lol lookin at a guarder silicone hop up bucking dunno if it will help the hop up problem but sure its only 15 euro not goin to break d bank ( well not yet ) :p I have it a month or two now.. going to go to drogheda tomorrow to play there.. Tell me a bit about yours lol :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

got it at christmas,

my battery is S**t i dunno what i did to it but i charge it for 2+1/2 hours but i get maybe 2 mags through it at most!!!:confused::confused::confused:

i got the 8.4 1100mah one, did u get it to?

also the wiring is s**t on it to, i dont know alot about fixing aegs so im not sure what to do but whenever i put the batt in i have to reconnect all the wiring because theyve come loose:mad::mad::mad:

did you ever have yours chronod?

the accuracy on mine is decent but i was expecting alot more tbh.

TBH mine is like that to i just started gettin a problem with it recently the connection from the battery to the motor is a bit loose and u have to sorta twist the wire a wee bit so the connection will work and yeh i got the same battery as ya..and havent got it chronod yet but will get it done tomorrow in drogheda goin ta ask a few fellas there about it am sure they would know way more than me..Well am looking to buy something new prob around 300 euro but ill be asking alot of people what would they recommend you can give me some ideas if ya want but pm me because that would be abit of topic lol :rolleyes:

im just as new to it as you so i wouldnt have a clue!!

i think i would rather pimp out internals in this instead of gettin a new aeg just yet!

im looking for a sniper next or maybe a gbb pistol!

I would recommend the L96 its lethal .. and i got a wee uzi lol and a g36 and a sig sauer p226 <-- unreal.. We will have to go some wer and play lol hope ya dont mind playin a young gun like me lol am only 15 but i know my tactics :p:D lol if ya need any help picking out any AEG's jus give me a pm..

im no older then ya im 16!!

i was thinkin the same as you, most people on here are 20's and over...

i love the way the m4 s system got so much rails etc... perfect for addin lasers/torches and so on:p

• Advertisement

Yeh i know i taught i was like the only young one here lol yeh its deadly for all the add ons

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Ahah! I'm 14, and we all have s- systems...
    Still needs some Guccie-ness though

dsc00730w.th.jpg

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Ahah! I'm 14, and we all have s- systems...
    Still needs some Guccie-ness though

dsc00730w.th.jpg
    Lol 14, 15, 16 ha i got the same mags as u i got the wind up one and the two other ones.. dont have a silencer tho its in my list :P

The mag midcaps are great, haven't used the high cap since, I didn't buy my barrel extension, I slaved over a lathe for about an hour to do it.

Yeh i hate using wind up mags, if your trying to use tactics and be stealthy ur f**ked lol

Not to mention they have no place in MilSim...

Yeh thats one of the most important

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Yeh i hate using wind up mags, if your trying to use tactics and be stealthy ur f**ked lol
    Is 300 round the most you can have for a winding mag,im starting to get fed up winding mags after every few bursts

Tomebagel wrote: »
    got it at christmas,

my battery is S**t i dunno what i did to it but i charge it for 2+1/2 hours but i get maybe 2 mags through it at most!!!:confused::confused::confused:

i got the 8.4 1100mah one, did u get it to?

also the wiring is s**t on it to, i dont know alot about fixing aegs so im not sure what to do but whenever i put the batt in i have to reconnect all the wiring because theyve come loose:mad::mad::mad:

did you ever have yours chronod?

the accuracy on mine is decent but i was expecting alot more tbh.

First things first get a 9.6v the 8.4 are not the best to use when skirmishing (i charged mine for 5 hours and didnt even get a half day out of it in rathbeggan:() which made me buy the 9.6 in eirsoft.

Surprisingly enough mine is dead on 1 joule:) and gets decent distance:)

The only disadvantage to owning the s-system is that they are not the best in CQB places/room to room as they are a long enough AEG which causes me to switch to my 1911 but i dont mind.

Anyone know any cheap sites to get a 9.6 battery with a charger?

or would my standard dboys charger that i used for my 8.4 1100mah battery charge a 9.6 too?

;)

• Advertisement

reinfgorced piston and head-
    http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?pro...f9b9a1f4597719d

metal bushings
    http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...roducts_id=1125

motor for torque
    http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...roducts_id=1758

hop up chamber:
    http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...roducts_id=1071

tightbore barrel
    http://ebaybanned.com/index.php?cPath=68_58_84

would all these upgrades be good for a Dboys m4 s system or do other sites have better ones etc...

thanks

Anyone know any cheap sites to get a 9.6 battery with a charger?

or would my standard dboys charger that i used for my 8.4 1100mah battery charge a 9.6 too?

;)

well, the 9.6 that i got was bought off DOC in eirsoft for 30-35 (it was a few months ago so i cant remember the exact price) and i use the charger that i got with the S-System and it dose me grand:)

See if i get a new battery.. Is it just longer life.. or does it increase RPM or anything??

Can some1 give me a link to a 9.6v battery for the m4 S System please

it will last you longer and might increase rate of fire by only a bit
    heres one here
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=35&products_id=66

this is the one my cousin uses on his s-system,the only difference between this and mine is that mine is black and not see through and mine was also around 30 quid

i cant get onto eirsoft.ie now??
    problems with them i reckon not me.

Yeh i might buy that one. Is it a new motor that would increase rate of fire?

i cant get onto eirsoft.ie now??
    problems with them i reckon not me.

No its just that links broken.. Well its workin for me anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 14,806 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

No its just that links broken.. Well its workin for me anyways

A 9.6v will increase your rof but will wear harder on the internals, it's a trade off; internals for higher rof.

• Advertisement

yea some times the website goes off on the weekend,it happened last weekend.
    just leave a message in the eirsoft thread asking if they have the battery and tony or DOC should give you a reply

Advertisement